• Aiwa Language Institute is one of the oldest schools in Fukuoka hosting international students from various countries. Aiwa Language Institute was founded in October 1991 and are currently hosting around 440 students from many different countries (2014 data).
• Effective & efficient teaching methods with qualified and experienced teachers.
• Special curriculum designed for students with no kanji background in their mother tongue.
• Aiwa provides preparation classes for Japanese university entrance test (EJU) & Japanese proficiency test (JLPT).
• Strategic location: very closed from Airport, city center, super save supermarket, Asian & ethnic shops, Fukuoka mosque & churches.
• The gate of Asia – dynamic, multicultural & yet livable city.
• Fukuoka has the second biggest number of international students in Japan after Kyoto.
• One of the most convenient cities to live in the world: the 10th (Monocle Magazine’s “Quality of Life” rankings for major cities 2014).
• Overall living expense in Fukuoka is 26% cheaper than Tokyo; & especially for housing, it is 48% cheaper than Tokyo (Source: http://www.expatistan.com/cost-of-living/comparison/tokyo/fukuoka)
• Healthy, safe & economical: flat landscape enables people to move freely & safely by bicycle. No need to spend extra money for daily transportation.
• Located in Kyushu Island, which is relatively very stable and seldom experiences earthquakes, typhoon, flood & other natural disaster.
• Located in the most southwestern part of Japan: weather condition is relatively friendly in all seasons of the year.
Aiwa Edu International is an entity, which involves in consulting, training and preparing students to further their study in Japan for Japanese Language Short Course Program (1-3 months) and Degree Preparatory Program and even for postgraduate studies. We, Aiwa Edu International have been certified by the Aiwa Language Institute of Japan as their international consultant and representatives in supervising students from Malaysia and provide them with the pathway to study in Japan.
We recognized Japan as one of the most developed nation in the world with a well-cultured way of life. The discipline and time punctuality of the Japanese for example is second to none. Ignite by the Meiji restoration, the story of how Japan came back as a great nation even after losing in WWII is such an extraordinary tale. Our late Prime Minister, Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamed recognized this when launching the Look East Policy in 1982. Since then, we have been culturing our businesses and agencies with Japanese culture. We also started sending students to further their studies in Japan.
However, although Malaysia has probably introduced the Look East Policy for almost 32 years, only a small numbers of students get to further their study in Japan compared to other developed countries such as UK and USA. This is due to the language barrier that they need to face while pursuing their studies in Japan and the Japanese University environment which is not globalize enough compared to their western counterparts.
Being able to experience living and learning in Japan, Aiwa Edu International, founded by 3 young Malaysians, Nik Mohd Nik Ibrahim, Wan Mohd Aizuddin Wan Mohamad and Abdul Hadi Mohd Nazir, has the goal to be the bridge between students in Malaysia and the Japanese Higher Education Institute.
By enrolling to the Aiwa Language Institute through Aiwa Edu International, students can now realising their dream to further studies in Japan. Aiwa Language Institute provides the best Japanese language and preparatory studies to groom ready their students while letting them experience the Japanese culture.
Aiwa Language Institute was established in Fukuoka and was accredited by the Japanese Language Association of Japan to teach Japanese language to foreign students who wish to learn Japanese in a short period of time. In order to further study in any university or college in Japan, students are required to have a high level of proficiency in Japanese, and they are also required to pass entrance exams before enrolling to the university they wish to go to. Aiwa Language Institute provide a high standard of Japanese Language education, as well as giving guidance to those who wish to go to university. With the support from our highly experienced teachers, and by our exceptional training, Aiwa Language Institute provides the pathway for the students in reaching their future goals.
Japanese Language Teacher
Teachers at Aiwa Language Institute have profound knowledge of Japanese language education. They are very experienced and have passed the Japanese Language Teaching Competency Test, which was accredited by the Japanese Ministry of Education. All teachers are able to adapt to the needs of individual learners based on their teaching experiences.
Through our Japanese language curriculum, we aim to nurture people of talent,
and enable them to participate actively with the multinational society, not only by
studying language in the classroom, but by participating in local community
activities and edu-tours, which will further extend their knowledge.
Aiwa Language Institute strives in implementing a culture within the university that is Muslim friendly.
Aiwa provides assistance in every aspect of Muslim daily needs such as finding halal food, Muslim prayer room etc.
Aiwa Language Institute official website:
GET IN TOUCH
Aiwa Edu International (Malaysian Representative)
Aiwa Language Institute, JAPAN
1-15-37 Maidashi, Higashi-ku, Fukuoka 812-0054, JAPAN